Tymor Marine – Dynamically Inclined
The depth of our Naval Architectural knowledge and the understanding of how vessels, rigs and ships are constructed and their uses is something we take pride in. It is a combination of practical and theoretical experience. Our naval architects and engineers are encouraged to conduct vessel visits and where possible go offshore.
By combining our naval architecture and marine skills we can provide practical and workable solutions to our clients.
- Vessel construction support
- Vessel stability analysis
- Stability book review
- Vessel modifications
- Damage analysis and repairs
- Hull characteristics
- Vessel motion studies
- Vessel structural analysis and modifications
- Verification and review of vessel and rig designs
- Met ocean analysis
- Vessel selection studies
- Vessel RAO development
- Classification society liaison