As a maritime technology developer, our R&D is focused on reducing uncertainty around vessel stability and improving operational efficiency. As part of this we needed data from a RoRo ferry. Our Aberdeen neighbours at NorthLink Ferries allowed us to 3D scan their car deck recently, providing us with the data we needed and a leisurely walk through of the car deck.
- Second award won at SAWE Tech Fair
- International Women in Engineering Day
- Welcome Taylor!
- Niall joins the RINA council!
- 3D scan of NorthLink vessel in Aberdeen
- Keeping things in perspective
- Orcaflex mooring analysis simulation
- 3d scanning on NorthLink Ferries
- Article published in ‘The Naval Architect’
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords