Last week Tymor Marine’s MD Kevin Moran travelled to Las Palmas in the Canary Islands to carry out a survey on the Africa Mercy. We have been providing Mercy Ships with free of charge naval architecture support since 2016. Our small contribution helps them to carry out the incredible work they do. This was our 2nd trip to the shipyard in Las Palmas and this time we were looking at the feasibility of some modifications they are considering.
- MOSIS wins the interest of NASA and US Navy engineers and scientists
- An example of our broad capabilities
- Tymor supports Mercy Ships in Las Palmas
- Tymor drafting capability increases
- New addition to the MOSIS team
- What we do best
- Award won at SAWE Conference
- Tymor welcomes Angus for the summer
- Busy Norway times!
- Calmac lightship surveys