Last week Tymor Marine’s MD Kevin Moran travelled to Las Palmas in the Canary Islands to carry out a survey on the Africa Mercy. We have been providing Mercy Ships with free of charge naval architecture support since 2016. Our small contribution helps them to carry out the incredible work they do. This was our 2nd trip to the shipyard in Las Palmas and this time we were looking at the feasibility of some modifications they are considering.
- Niall joins the RINA council!
- 3D scan of NorthLink vessel in Aberdeen
- Keeping things in perspective
- Orcaflex mooring analysis simulation
- 3d scanning on NorthLink Ferries
- Article published in ‘The Naval Architect’
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords
- MOSIS wins the interest of NASA and US Navy engineers and scientists
- An example of our broad capabilities
- Tymor supports Mercy Ships in Las Palmas