At Tymor Marine we saw opportunities in the oil and gas downturn. We proactively invested in research and development to ensure that when the market improves, our in-service stability measuring technology MOSIS is ready for deployment. As part of this continued improvement we are strengthening the development team by adding recent Robert Gordon University graduate, Kerr Fisher as software developer. Kerr graduated from RGU this summer with a BSc in Computer Science and will support Prof Colin MacFarlane and Manuela Bucci with the ongoing development of MOSIS.
- Second award won at SAWE Tech Fair
- International Women in Engineering Day
- Welcome Taylor!
- Niall joins the RINA council!
- 3D scan of NorthLink vessel in Aberdeen
- Keeping things in perspective
- Orcaflex mooring analysis simulation
- 3d scanning on NorthLink Ferries
- Article published in ‘The Naval Architect’
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords