At Tymor Marine we saw opportunities in the oil and gas downturn. We proactively invested in research and development to ensure that when the market improves, our in-service stability measuring technology MOSIS is ready for deployment. As part of this continued improvement we are strengthening the development team by adding recent Robert Gordon University graduate, Kerr Fisher as software developer. Kerr graduated from RGU this summer with a BSc in Computer Science and will support Prof Colin MacFarlane and Manuela Bucci with the ongoing development of MOSIS.
- MOSIS wins the interest of NASA and US Navy engineers and scientists
- An example of our broad capabilities
- Tymor supports Mercy Ships in Las Palmas
- Tymor drafting capability increases
- New addition to the MOSIS team
- What we do best
- Award won at SAWE Conference
- Tymor welcomes Angus for the summer
- Busy Norway times!
- Calmac lightship surveys