Well hello summer! As usual the warm weather is bringing busy times to Tymor Towers… The office freezer is fully stocked with ice cream and we have a slew of naval arch jobs; four of the team are soaking up the sunshine and scenery in Norway this week, and we’re looking forward to Namibia at the end of the month!
- Niall joins the RINA council!
- 3D scan of NorthLink vessel in Aberdeen
- Keeping things in perspective
- Orcaflex mooring analysis simulation
- 3d scanning on NorthLink Ferries
- Article published in ‘The Naval Architect’
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords
- MOSIS wins the interest of NASA and US Navy engineers and scientists
- An example of our broad capabilities
- Tymor supports Mercy Ships in Las Palmas