An enjoyable evening was spent on the Tymor Marine table at the Scottish Shipping Benevolent Association 104th Annual Dinner in Glasgow. The continuing work of the charity is assured thanks to the generous donations from the industry, including our invited guests from Anglo Eastern, AON, Calmac, Niras, Northlink and our own Naval Architecture Interns from Strathclyde University.
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords
- MOSIS wins the interest of NASA and US Navy engineers and scientists
- An example of our broad capabilities
- Tymor supports Mercy Ships in Las Palmas
- Tymor drafting capability increases
- New addition to the MOSIS team
- What we do best
- Award won at SAWE Conference
- Tymor welcomes Angus for the summer
- Busy Norway times!