An enjoyable evening was spent on the Tymor Marine table at the Scottish Shipping Benevolent Association 104th Annual Dinner in Glasgow. The continuing work of the charity is assured thanks to the generous donations from the industry, including our invited guests from Anglo Eastern, AON, Calmac, Niras, Northlink and our own Naval Architecture Interns from Strathclyde University.
- Second award won at SAWE Tech Fair
- International Women in Engineering Day
- Welcome Taylor!
- Niall joins the RINA council!
- 3D scan of NorthLink vessel in Aberdeen
- Keeping things in perspective
- Orcaflex mooring analysis simulation
- 3d scanning on NorthLink Ferries
- Article published in ‘The Naval Architect’
- Deadweight audit in the Norwegian fjords